ABOUT THE COURSE
Business and Management
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN THE PRINCIPLES OF TEAM LEADING
If you’re looking to develop your team leading skills to manage a team effectively, this fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading will help you do just that. This qualification will teach you the principles of team leading, how to use different styles of leadership to enhance your team’s performance, and how to motivate team members to get the best out of them. You’ll learn how to manage conflict within teams, how to handle dissatisfied customers and how to be the best mentor possible.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
NEW FOR 2019, NOW INCLUDING:
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understanding personal development
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.